November 26, 2012

Day 1 Master Cleanse


Last night I had my last supper so to speak, and before I went to bed I had a SM (smooth move) Chocolate Tea. I slept really well. Got up this morning and made my 32 oz of luke warm SWF (salt water flush) then drank it all in one sitting.
After that, I prepared my Lemonade for the day.
Since I Love Mason Jars I made mine in four 16 oz Jars. (2 lemonades per jar) I will drink about an average of 6 to 8 lemonades per day depending on how hungry I am, I may drink more.
I am trying to reduce weight as well 8 should be enough for me as I drink plenty of water to.

Here are a few of my own personal tips that can make your journey a pretty cool one.

1. Alternate your SWF every 2 or 3 days. Like, tomorrow I will do a SWF but on day 3 I will do the SM tea in the A.M. instead.

2. If the cayenne pepper is to hot for you or you simply don't like it. Take the pepper and put it in a shot glass add the lemonade mixture and shoot it back like it was a strong drink... Then you will have the rest of the sweet lemonade to sip on.

3. Get creative with your lemonade. Substitute a few of your lemonades with sparkling water instead of the filtered water add lemon and lime for a fun cool sprite like soda. Don't forget to take your pepper shot before each drink.

4. If you have to work during the day prepare your lemonade ahead of time, but only make the amount that you will use at work. Make fresh lemonade when you get home. Try your best not to go longer than 3 hours without it. Drink plenty of water and drink lemonade when your mouth is hungry. Honestly, the habit of eating food will make you "think" that you are hungry. Listen to your body.

KEEP IN MIND:
In the cleansing process some people experience a tremendous stirring up and may even feel bad for several days.  It is not the lemonade that causes the trouble but what the lemonade stirs up in the system that causes our dizziness and other disturbances.  Vomiting may occur under certain conditions; increased pain may be felt in various joints of the body; dizziness may develop on certain days.

If weakness develops at any time, it is the result of poisons circulating through the bloodstream rather than a lack of food or vitamins. This diet gives a person all the vitamins, food, and energy necessary for the full 10 days or longer in a liquid form.
Rest and take it easy if you have to... although most people can go about their regular business without difficulty.  Keep right on with the diet; don't give up or "cheat" by eating a little food or you may destroy the benefits.

One More Thing
Even though the lemon is an acid fruit, it becomes alkaline as it is digested and assimilated.  It is, in fact, our best aid toward proper alkaline balance.  There is no danger of "too much acid."

Alcoholics, smokers, and other drug addicts will receive untold benefits from this diet.  The chemical changes and the cleansing have a way of removing the craving in the many probably deficiencies.
The desire for the unnatural types of stimulants and depressants disappear!
The unusual cravings experienced and suffered in breaking away from drugs, alcohol, and tobacco no longer present themselves during and after this diet!
Let's Get it!

No comments:

Post a Comment