November 29, 2012

Day 3 & 4 Cooking Food On The Master Cleanse?


Yesterday and today has been a real challenge to keep drinking the lemonade.
BUT!
I'm the type that will face the very thing that I am suppose to avoid and conquer it!
I cooked with my lemonade right next to me.
My biggest food critics are my son, niece, & nephew.
They tell the truth and let me know if the food is good or not good. They have given me a few thumbs down before...lol
I had to cook some samples for a catering gig and they were very honest about the flavor of the foods. I can appreciate that.
Meanwhile, the smell of the food had me drinking my lemonade like crazy. I admit, I don't have a culinary educated idea I simply cook and let eat.
Below are few of the pic of the "requested" foods I cooked yesterday and today. All I can say is that I will continue my journey! Day 5 COME ON!!!

The Maple Syrup

The maple syrup is a balanced form of positive and negative sugar and must be used, not some
“substitute.” There are three grades of maple syrup. Grade A is the first run— mild in taste, sweet and
with fewer minerals than the other grades. It is more expensive and less desirable but it may be used.
Grade B is the second run with more minerals plus more maple taste. It is more suitable for the diet and
is less expensive. Grade C is the third run with even more minerals and still stronger taste of maple and
slightly less pleasant for most people, although acceptable in the diet. It is lower in price. As Grade C is
less expensive it can be used as an excellent sweetening agent in preparing foods. The strong maple
flavor blends very well. I personally like the the Maple Syrup Grade B....



Southwest Veggie Fried Brown Rice


Lemon Pepper Wings



Lemon Herb Shrimp
Blazing Bar-B-Que Bourbon Wings
Loaded Baked Potato Casserole
My Lemonade rolls with me everywhere

No comments:

Post a Comment